TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Bollywood radio stations

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by shah007, Jun 23, 2016.

1. shah007

shah007 Member

When I was given a walkthrough during pick-up of my Model S, in the Music section under 'Internet', I saw a lot of Bollywood radio stations.

However, for some reason they have all disappeared now. I infact see a complete different selection of radio stations. Have I clicked something that caused this to happen or did Tesla just update that on the fly?

2. kort677

kort677 Banned

did you switch from tune in to slacker?
    either way do a search for bollywood, stations should come up.

3. shah007

shah007 Member

kort677 - yes, I think thats exactly what I did. How do I switch back to tune in from slacker?

4. kort677

kort677 Banned

bring up internet in the audio player both should be there select the one you want

5. SMSMD

SMSMD Active Member

Ballay Ballay...will hammer my kids with desi stuff..Shahji thanks for the post:) and for clarifications by @kort677