Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Booking for fixes to minor panel alignment tomorrow - what to expect?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I've got my first appointment with Tesla in Stockport tomorrow morning to get a couple of minor panel alignment issues (bonnet and dirver's side rear door) sorted following delivery.

Just wondered what I should be expecting?

Are they likely to get the alignment issues sorted while I wait or am I going to be given a loaner and told to come back later?

So I've got my first appointment with Tesla in Stockport tomorrow morning to get a couple of minor panel alignment issues (bonnet and dirver's side rear door) sorted following delivery.

Are they likely to get the alignment issues sorted while I wait or am I going to be given a loaner and told to come back later?

When I had mine in the Leeds SC last week they messaged a few days prior to say they'd need it for more than a day and to advise them if I needed a loaner.

For minor alignment issues I would guess they will do it there and then. It depends how busy/on time they are as to whether it will actually be “while you wait”.

If they want the car for a part of the day they will either give you a loaner or Uber credits.