Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

booking service and dealing with incompetence

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
so my car is at a Tesla SC and will be for a few weeks.

i had a service appointment booked for this week at my home SC.....but they had to ship my car for battery replacement, so I asked the other SC if they can complete my service there.

-tbey replied back that they will replace battery pack, but will not do the other items....by home SC can do that.

- i have found out the batter pack replacement will be approx 3 weeks, so I went into my app and booked an appointment at the SC where my car is sitting.

sent email to that SC and my home SC!

I figure since the car is in Montreal for the next few weeks,
the service appointment should be done there.
It might be beneficial for someone to have a look at what parts may be required, so we don't have to wait weeks for parts to arrive. I know it's a little forward thinking, but it might just work out

Thank you for reaching out to Montreal service, we cannot add the additional tasks to your repair order, as we are not prepped for this nor are parts Available in our inventory , we will do the battery pack as Ottawa service is not able to, the rest of the repair will be done with Ottawa Service center.

Thank you for your understanding

Reactions: kingkong5