Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Good Friday - mobile service booked

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had to book in the car for a service request related to some window squeaks. I booked in around 3pm today - pleasantly surprised to see mobile service available on Good Friday. Booked in but still surprised got an appointment in 48hrs on Good Friday, I can only dream of with JLR. Anyhow among all the doom and gloom of wipers and FSD there is some cheerful news. Though Elon wants ‘no service’ as best service (no pun intended) Tesla still does a good job.👏

Heaven forbid granting your workers some time off on a public holiday… everyone else obviously isn’t hardcore enough

I know when you are coming from and I just hope it not stipulated in their contract. There is always those that could do with the extra money and do it voluntarily though even for half a day where it does not interfere much.

Besides, sounds like an easy wd40 job 🤭

Reactions: UkNorthampton
to some window squeaks. I booked in around 3pm today - pleasantly surprised to see mobile service available on Good Friday
The ranger came today and it was an hour job. He pulled the door panel and looked at the regulators and some of the door panel clips were loose and missing. He didn’t have those clips so used the Model S solution of using some tape to fix it. Anyhow the rattle is gone now for the time being. Hope the acoustic tape lasts longer than 4 years so that doesn’t have to be replaced again.

But it is funny the rattle coming from the door clips. It was so annoying but luckily it was easy to diagnose. Anyone who has rattle from side windows if you are into DIY try and look for those loose panel clips.

Last edited: