Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Boomburg: California Has a Plan to End the Auto Industry(ICEv) as We Know It(by 2030)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Its a Frackogen plan masquerading as a ZEV plan.

Hydrogen is never competitive vs a hydrogen source. So a hydrogen economy is a template for increased CO2 production, not reduced CO2 production.

but anyway, their objective is to have 3x as many H2 vehicles on the road as there are EVs.
the numbers reveal the intent.
52.6% H2 vs 16.8% electric vs 9.7% PHEV
That neatly illustrates Nichols's intent. She has always been heavily hydrogen biased and forsee hydrogen dominance over BEVs.

I am not a fan of the Fascists cloaked in the velvet glove of liberalism at CARB, these are the criminals who forced MTBE into gasoline in California in the 80's despite big oil writing 1000's of pages documenting that it would pollute groundwater and be nearly impossible to remove. Big oil was obviously telling a lie. Unfortunately now you can no longer drill a non polluted water well in most cities in California thanks to Governor Brown's darlings at CARB. I love my EV and want to improve our environment but government thieves who only care about money from fines and generating political power are masquerading as supporters for their own gain.