TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Borrow a Chademo adapter in New Jersey area?

Discussion in 'Model S: Battery & Charging' started by YauKwan, Dec 20, 2016.

1. YauKwan

YauKwan Member

Might be a long shot.

I just got my new model S 60D Monday. Looking to take a longish road trip from NJ to Tennessee and back over winter/New Years.

in my planning, there is one stretch that is yellow between superchargers between Knoxville and Nashville. Does anyone have a Chademo adapter i can borrow for this trip?

2. NewJerseyMS

NewJerseyMS Member

Sorry I do not. Good luck.

3. trigga71

trigga71 Member

What map are looking at that list routes with the colors?

4. MG1234

MG1234 Member

You are welcome to leave a deposit and borrow mine. In Monmouth County though so may be a bit out of your way.