Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brand new dashcam early access

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_3769.JPG
F800 thinkware isn't available on any website yet but I can get early access .

Shoot me an email if you're interested .

[email protected]

Does it have a remote viewing feature like Blackvue's Over the Cloud? That is the deal breaker for me
is this similar:

CHECK RECORDED IMAGES AND
UPDATE FIRMWARE USING SMARTPHONES

Your smartphone and the F800 can be connected via the exclusive application
‘THINKWARE DASH CAM Mobile Viewer for F800’ with built-in Wi-Fi in the navigation.
Check, download or delete recorded images, update firmware or update safe driving information on the application.

• products_f800_smartphone.jpg

Reactions: Pilot4Hire102
is this similar:

‘THINKWARE DASH CAM Mobile Viewer for F800’ with built-in Wi-Fi in the navigation.
Check, download or delete recorded images, update firmware or update safe driving information on the application.

It seems that is just for local viewing so you have to be in Wi-Fi range of the dash cam. The blackvue cloud feature lets you access a live feed/recorded footage from your dash cam from anywhere.

Though I would assume the video quality on this is better, at least based on specs.

is this similar:

It will - but not yet

Video quality amazing

Still 1080p, everyone should have moved to 1440P by now or better =(.
Not sure why they changed the trim to have a chrome-ish finish on the lens adjuster. The point is to have it all black and hidden from outside... The night-vision enhancement seems to be nice, have to wait for a test by Car Cam or one of the other channels that wring them out!

Not sure why they changed the trim to have a chrome-ish finish on the lens adjuster. The point is to have it all black and hidden from outside... The night-vision enhancement seems to be nice, have to wait for a test by Car Cam or one of the other channels that wring them out!

BlackVue introduced a new model with dual 1080p for less then the thinkware with the same Starvis sensor... Still solid black like the older model.

• Informative
Reactions: David99