Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bring awareness to those who don't know.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I watched this video clip off of "The Five" show on Fox News.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/33094762...gain/?playlist_id=1040983441001#sp=show-clips

Make sure you watch far enough to hear the comments Eric Bolling says

Eric Bolling made a comment near the end of the clip that needs to be taken advantage of.

I tweeted an invite to him @ericbolling to look into Tesla Motors, and invite Elon Musk on the show to show him and many others that they are just flat wrong about the state of EV's and what kind of progress is really being made.

I would encourage you to tweet and post where ever you can the invite to Eric and the clip. Maybe we can start a firestorm and get some really good press for Elon and Tesla.

What do you say? Lets do it!!

An Opportunity for Some Great Press

I watched this video clip off of "The Five" show on Fox News.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/33094762...gain/?playlist_id=1040983441001#sp=show-clips

Make sure you watch far enough to hear the comments Eric Bolling says

Eric Bolling made a comment near the end of the clip that needs to be taken advantage of.

I tweeted an invite to him @ericbolling to look into Tesla Motors, and invite Elon Musk on the show to show him and many others that they are just flat wrong about the state of EV's and what kind of progress is really being made.

I would encourage you to tweet and post where ever you can the invite to Eric and the clip. Maybe we can start a firestorm and get some really good press for Elon and Tesla.

What do you say? Lets do it!!

I am trying to be non-partisan here - but after watching this 10 minute video discussing American greatness, Cadillac, and its EV1 ad.... there was absolutely ZERO mention of Tesla when it came to purchasing a great American car and EV's in general.

Huh?

Ya think there is some kind of embargo about discussing Tesla in Fox News?

I am trying to be non-partisan here - but after watching this 10 minute video discussing American greatness, Cadillac, and its EV1 ad.... there was absolutely ZERO mention of Tesla when it came to purchasing a great American car and EV's in general.

This was the reason why I thought it would be an opportunity to bring awareness. Which is why I posted this in the first place.

Tweet @ericbolling with some insightful information, and the idea of having Elon Musk do a presentation for them on "The Five."

Don't make it a political issue, just see it as an opportunity to use the platform.

Huh?

I don't buy into that. I believe if we flooded Eric Bolling with enough information he would not only see that there are electric vehicles being produced here in America, but since he is the host of the Cashing In show, he would see it as something of interest for his investment audience.

There is if the discussion is positive about Tesla. Everything you hear on Fox News comes straight from Roger Ailes head. He is a human-induced climate change denier and believes the government should never give loans to any company that has anything to do with green energy or sustainability. So in his mind Tesla stands for things he is opposed to. He won't allow any positive news about Tesla.

There is if the discussion is positive about Tesla. Everything you hear on Fox News comes straight from Roger Ailes head. He is a human-induced climate change denier and believes the government should never give loans to any company that has anything to do with green energy or sustainability. So in his mind Tesla stands for things he is opposed to. He won't allow any positive news about Tesla.

Do you have any facts to back up your assertions? Or are you deliberately trying to take the thread off topic?

Don't be discouraged if people don't take up this particular route of advocacy - many here are heavily involved in their local community / state / national politics, not to mention countless EV events where thousands of volunteer hours are spent talking about how easy it is to own an EV and directly countering the FUD put out.

Don't be discouraged if people don't take up this particular route of advocacy - many here are heavily involved in their local community / state / national politics, not to mention countless EV events where thousands of volunteer hours are spent talking about how easy it is to own an EV and directly countering the FUD put out.

There are two things that work:

1. Voting with your dollars. As politicians in the U.S. are owned by the big advertisers, the only way to change the politicians' minds is to spend wisely so the big advertisers will alter what the politicians say (or at least enough of them will that things will happen).

2. Showing the car and counteracting the FUD. People believe what they see in real-life more than they believe what they see in the media. If they don't see anything in real-life, they usually then rely on the media--even though a good number of them know that the media is full of it.

You are correct Bonnie. Not everyone is up to the challenge of making a proclamation about something they believe in.

That is why my call is to those that are up to it.

Misinformation is not stagnate.

It's aggressive and relentless.

And can only be dispelled by one thing.

The truth.

In my OP the video clip shows Eric Bolling making a statement that is factually untrue. "American made electric cars are crap."

Not asking anyone to call him out on it.

Just to see it as the opportunity that it is, and bring some awareness.

Which is why I posted his twitter account name @ericbolling.

Do with it as you see fit.

I think you missed my point: Many here ARE already very heavily involved.

If you search this forum for 'Fox News' you will see many years of effort of calling out Fox, along with other news organizations, on mistruths. This is not the first and will not be the last.