Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bringing back the Sunday drive

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone in Boston!
I have setup a Meetup.com event to organize our plans about future Sunday Drives.
I put one in for this sunday at 12:00 am. Totally open to someone making a trip plan, I have no suggestions.

Do a Sunday Drive around Boston area in our Model S Cars. - Tesla Model S Sunday Drives (Boston, MA) - Meetup

This is for people in and around Boston.
Thanks
-Kumar
Blue
Pano
Awesome.

Oh shoot.. I hope you didn't pay to set it up too. I had previously set up New England Tesla Motors Club (Boston, MA) - Meetup where we could track things like this. If you'd like to become an event coordinator on that meetup, please just let me know.

Dear Colleagues of the kWh:

Looking loosely at a drive Sunday afternoon, July 14th - a warmup for the Auto Road August 3rd.
Route? Something Boston, something Ocean. Whoever can make it can make it...
Just putting the thought out there.
Discuss. Conjecture. Backfeed, regurgitate, eruct-ate, and get a thought in print.
No big planning needed. We can see if we have a quorum and take it from there.
Chime in if you have a minute.
Thanks.
Wait is that Teslive Time? Oops. Clarify please. Thanks again -

DSC_1199 - Panoramic.jpg

Dear Colleagues of the kWh:

Looking loosely at a drive Sunday afternoon, July 14th - a warmup for the Auto Road August 3rd.
Route? Something Boston, something Ocean. Whoever can make it can make it...
Just putting the thought out there.
Discuss. Conjecture. Backfeed, regurgitate, eruct-ate, and get a thought in print.
No big planning needed. We can see if we have a quorum and take it from there.
Chime in if you have a minute.
Thanks.
Wait is that Teslive Time? Oops. Clarify please. Thanks again -

View attachment 24392

This photo is pure awesome!!!
Somebody just needs to photoshop out the ICEs in the background. ;)

Okay so the 14h good for a few, but many at Teslive. Of course! Hard to be disappointed with that...
1. Seems we should await the return of our esteemed colleagues, as they represent us at Teslive;
2. I wish all involved a safe and happy happy trip. It'd be rockin good fun to be there.
3. Looking to a mid-summer nights afternoon for another drive...

How about the upcoming America Car and Truck show at Lars Anderson Auto Museum Brookline MA? This is great opportunity to showcase our Model S', everyone could meet up prior to the event and roll in together, any thoughts? Details below.
Next Event: Sunday, July 21, 2013
Event Details: The show starts at 10am and runs until 2pm. Car registration is $20 per car and includes the driver and one passenger. If you pre-register in advance, the fee is reduced to $15 per car 15 Newton St Brookline, MA 02445 (617) 522-6547

Should we bring back the Saturday drive?

Portland area group getting together for lunch and a drive.

image.jpg

I believe we had 14 cars at the start, but only 12 are shown here. It's such an awesome sight to see a string of Tesla's (with DRLs on) silently winding down the road. :)
image.jpg

And then 5 of us went further on up the scenic highway (in the Gorge), coming back across to the Washington side...
image.jpg

Great day!

Somehow missed the Portland, Oregon pics above - just great.
Seems we are coming due upon an early Fall Sunday drive.
Last year only 120 Model S' existed worldwide at this time. Go ahead, correct that...
Believe we should show Autumn what it was missing.
Ideas?
Simple Boston-area drive or NH or western/ central mass?
First Sunday in October?