TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Buggies / Pushchairs in frunk.

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by mkaiser1, Jan 14, 2016.

1. mkaiser1

mkaiser1 Member

Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone has tried any double buggies in the frunk yet?

We've got our X on order but will likely be using the second and third row seats and there just about looks room for our dog (a Westie) behind the third row with a bit of storage under him and under the second row seats. Which would mean we'd need to put a double buggy somewhere.

I know at the launch event a couple stored a doubt stroller in the frunk but I'm intrigued as to whether there is room for a bigger double buggy.

In the UK there are things like the Bugaboo Donkey, the City Mini Double and the Phil & Teds Navigator (3 quite different double pushchairs/buggies and if anyone has tried, has photos, or even just seen this then comments would be great. Any other thoughts also welcome!

Thanks all.
    :smile: