Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Build Date?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys, I've just taken delivery of a new Model S. I'd like to find out the build date, but the B pillar sticker usually referenced as having the month and year of manufacture is different on my car, and doesn't have that info. Is this a UK vs US thing? How can I find out the build date please?

Thanks in advance.

There’s a source names Vedaprime operating out of Australia who can track S and X’s once you have a VIN. I used his/her service for my S. From memory it cost about £8 for the detailed service, paid via Patreon.

Vedaprime Tesla Tracking

I’ve attached the details I got, whether he/she can go back for cars already delivered I don’t know.

The codes thing is frustrating, on my first S I could see all the option codes, but as @NewbieT says Tesla don’t disclose them properly anymore, which is a shame.
E8D379AC-7AAE-4CDC-A990-302ACDA409B1.png

• Informative
Reactions: Beady3647
There’s a source names Vedaprime operating out of Australia who can track S and X’s once you have a VIN. I used his/her service for my S. From memory it cost about £8 for the detailed service, paid via Patreon.

Vedaprime Tesla Tracking

I’ve attached the details I got, whether he/she can go back for cars already delivered I don’t know.

The codes thing is frustrating, on my first S I could see all the option codes, but as @NewbieT says Tesla don’t disclose them properly anymore, which is a shame.
View attachment 630533

Thanks for mentioning the service. It might be a while before I can track a RHD S/X given it looks like we won’t see any until 2022. I should be able to see the LHD S/X this year. I cannot see any Model 3.