Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buy a Used Model S out of a vending machine...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This may be old news, but I saw an ad on TV for Carvana's new vending machine service, which sounds totally crazy. But they do sell Model S's so, you could feasibly buy a Tesla from a vending machine. Wonder if that is a better process than the current CPO program, LOL.

https://www.carvana.com/search?SortBy=MostPopular&models=fN&page=1

At least I bet the car will be refurbished and detailed :p

I wish someone would start offering comprehensive Tesla extended warranties so you could buy a Tesla in decent shape with a warranty without having to deal with the Tesla CPO crap shoot where you don't know what you are buying.

Funny how most people reselling Tesla don't list actual options, or even take the easy trick of taking a picture of the Controls screen which would show whether the car has SAS, subzero, premium audio, PUP, AP (different screen, still can show it), etc.

Funny how most people reselling Tesla don't list actual options, or even take the easy trick of taking a picture of the Controls screen which would show whether the car has SAS, subzero, premium audio, PUP, AP (different screen, still can show it), etc.
One year later: Still true. But if they don't really know what they're selling, in theory you could find some really good deals. In theory...