Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buy now or 2020

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Much like an iPhone - the 2025 model will definitely be better than today's version..

He's talking about 2020, and personally, I don't think so. 2025 is going to be running off the same assembly lines (maybe the one built now in China) with a few minor tweaks.

Also, not a fan of the iPhone progress. I like how the old versions get cheaper.

You can also consider having someone take over your lease if that is a possible solution for you. Think there are websites that will connect you with people. Haven't done it myself but my coworkers have done it.

Thank you for the reply everyone. I'm a bit of a bind since I have a lease that runs until September of next year. If I trade in, I will lose about $6,000 which I would not be happy to lose but I'm eager to get into a Tesla :)

Tesla will royally screw you on trade-in values.
I would wait for the old lease to end, if that's your one and only car.
Or see if you can ditch at at: Worlds Largest Lease Marketplace | Swapalease.com

If you have multiple cars, see if you can reshuffle your garage and make room for a TM3 towards end of December. Elon will be desperate to meet guidance for 460K cars sold in 2019, and they will be dealing like crazy!

a

Tesla will royally screw you on trade-in values.
I would wait for the old lease to end, if that's your one and only car.
Or see if you can ditch at at: Worlds Largest Lease Marketplace | Swapalease.com

If you have multiple cars, see if you can reshuffle your garage and make room for a TM3 towards end of December. Elon will be desperate to meet guidance for 460K cars sold in 2019, and they will be dealing like crazy!

a

Don't do anything "for Elon". Its a good car on its own right.