Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Buying a ‘23 MY Standard Range - Please educate me

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Went to Avalon and Roswell for a test drive with an appt they couldn't even get me one even after a 30 min wait. just had to see a parked one. both times we went there were so many people and they had only one guy in Avalon and like 2 in the Roswell for the sales section. I did the order online after seeing the wtf.com and then pinged the chat on the page they said 2 weeks will get the car. I ordered the model 3 first without even seeing it and then this inventory one. 250 lost already. now waiting to see if it will be 500 :D
I went to decatur they told me for test drive it would be after 15 days so i didn't bother just saw and booked the sales guy told me it should come in 2 3 weeks max
Let's see how it goes i text the guy who texted me that the car was built and on its way they haven't replied yet

1677816231550.png

On reddit someone from ATL saying OD 2/12 MYAWD 19" wheels already built and waiting for transport...

Reactions: ajman225
View attachment 913190
On reddit someone from ATL saying OD 2/12 MYAWD 19" wheels already built and waiting for transport...
I read that but I think the same user mentioned that another SA told him preproduction. It's just diff SA giving diff thing. I have not seen a single 19" AWD getting delivered so far. They just played us nicely with a very good price.

Reactions: Hotshot5959
What is local SA email ?
First i emailed to the order support email id and from then they started responding from their individual Tesla email id. I am interacting with 2 people local to the Alpharetta-Roswell SC. They had their their name and signature etc. You can get the order support email id specific to your location from the Tesla webpage and search for your delivery SC.

Tesla currently got a ton of 20” wheels in inventory. But the fact that they just dumped 19” wheels MYAWD into pre production means hopefully they are expecting more 19” wheels in stock. We still got next 2 weeks to get delivery confirmed and get the car delivered by end of March..! Hopefully they are building MYAWDs from Feb batch first… if not these logistics people at Tesla are some real bozos