Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buying a Model 3 on Friday

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You should look on ev-cpo.com, there are some very attractive used LR and Awd avail for great deals with super low miles.
My guess is they were demo cars are people who bought then returned in 7 days for some reason or another.
Save thousands $$$$$

You should look on ev-cpo.com, there are some very attractive used LR and Awd avail for great deals with super low miles.
My guess is they were demo cars are people who bought then returned in 7 days for some reason or another.
Save thousands $$$$$

Thanks no used ones available for what I want. There is 1 new one, wonder if there is any incentive or discount buying this one..

2019 Model 3 | Tesla

Just another update, was able to change my order online and just choose all the same options I had originally. Pearl White, LR AWD, 19" rims. New total $3,410 cheaper!!! I wonder for the people that have a pending order similar to mine if the prices would adjust automatically if I didn't go in there and change. My guess is No.

Just another update, was able to change my order online and just choose all the same options I had originally. Pearl White, LR AWD, 19" rims. New total $3,410 cheaper!!! I wonder for the people that have a pending order similar to mine if the prices would adjust automatically if I didn't go in there and change. My guess is No.
Happy Birthday to you