Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA HOV Stickers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got mine and installed them. Since I was making my tesla ugly I ended up putting the front plate on too (not shown). The stickers are not as bad as the front plate :(

TeslaCarpoolLaneStickers2Edited.jpg
TeslaCarpoolStickersEdited.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Maximilien
Did you installed these stickers on top of the paint or did you use a PPF as base for these stickers?
I put them on PPF then installed them on the car. The PPF makes the install easier because it is wet applied so you can move things around for a while.

I'm not 100% sure I installed them to the T, but I think it should pass as ugly enough for the CHP. The front plate sucks though, but I have tint on the front windows too, so I feel like I'm just asking for a ticket with no front plate and tint. I used to stock plate holder on top of my full front PPF.

Reactions: stickerknight
I see. Perhaps I'll swing by RPM Tesla and get those already precut.

Thank you.
Someone posted earlier that you can can just buy a piece of PPF which is what I did, I think it was like $8, then you don't have to line the stickers up with the cut outs, just carefully stick them to the PPF and trim around the sticker. The RPM ones should work, but I think the new stickers are bigger due to the white borders on them so you might want to verify.

Someone posted earlier that you can can just buy a piece of PPF which is what I did, I think it was like $8, then you don't have to line the stickers up with the cut outs, just carefully stick them to the PPF and trim around the sticker. The RPM ones should work, but I think the new stickers are bigger due to the white borders on them so you might want to verify.

For some unknown reason, my stickers got mailed last week but I got the red ones haha. Perhaps due that I did submit the paperwork last November.

I was thinking on buying the 8 dollars one on amazon but it will take few days to get here but if I swing by RPM tesla, I can have them install it for me plus I get to buy more things haha.

Thank you for the info thou. I'll check amazon again if there's a 1 day delivery.

For some unknown reason, my stickers got mailed last week but I got the red ones haha. Perhaps due that I did submit the paperwork last November.

I was thinking on buying the 8 dollars one on amazon but it will take few days to get here but if I swing by RPM tesla, I can have them install it for me plus I get to buy more things haha.

Thank you for the info thou. I'll check amazon again if there's a 1 day delivery.
In that case I would try to contact them to get the correct stickers since you lose a year of carpool lane access with the red ones? Guess it depends how much you use the carpool lane.