Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA HOV Stickers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you trim the white border off of the stickers?

Yes, had the wife cut it with a pair of scissors then placed them on some PPF.
received_1508617362604737.jpeg

Reactions: planetary
I sent in 2 applications for 2 different cars in early Jan.
1 check cashed: 2/7/19
1 set of decals received: 2/14/19

Not sure what happened to the other application. I'm pretty sure I sent them in separate envelopes so they wouldn't get confused.

Mailed 1/4 but still not cashed. My red decal for both Model S and Model X got cashed after 4 weeks of submission and received it in 5th week or so.

At this point I am wondering if my HOV application is getting trampled and getting trashed in the busy DMV processing office. :)

Wow. The old white ones look practically elegant in comparison. They certainly chose the most stomach-churning, bubblegum Pepto-Bismol flavor possible there.
There is increasing evidence that a coal baron is funding the HOV sticker program. First, the fact that the program uses almost-permanent decals is ridiculous when there are less intrusive ways like a different license plate style or even registration sticker. Second, the colors of the stickers are getting more and more obnoxious. The purple is just someone laughing at us. “You just bought a beautiful Tesla? Put this purple sticker on it!”