Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cali registration

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The most important thing is a copy of the "signed" purchase agreement. It's been almost 2 months and they haven't uploaded it or mailed me a copy. I need it for the CA clean air rebate. Did you guys get a copy, yet? How long did it take? I contacted my sales person and Tesla. They said it should of been uploaded and a copy would be sent out within 30 days of delivery.

The most important thing is a copy of the "signed" purchase agreement. It's been almost 2 months and they haven't uploaded it or mailed me a copy. I need it for the CA clean air rebate. Did you guys get a copy, yet? How long did it take? I contacted my sales person and Tesla. They said it should of been uploaded and a copy would be sent out within 30 days of delivery.

I emailed the person that coordinated my delivery appointment time. She emailed me back the signed final documents the same day. The signed documents are still not on my Tesla account page.

Reactions: moonfresh

Before leaving Tesla on delivery day, I was provided a copy of every document I signed. It was accepted for the local utility company rebate. If i click on the Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement, all I get is a blank page.

They got me the wrong MVPA so they had to email me the signed copy for me to sign, upload it and send it to them. Kept the copy signed with me and used that for my rebates.

I like to have hard copies of everything I buy just in case.