Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California financing 2.19% 72 months

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I opted against light stream due to GAP insurance. It appears that you're unable, with an unsecured loan, able to obtain legitimate GAP insurance. Please, anyone, correct me if I'm wrong. This was a deal breaker to me given the loss in value for a brand new car. My GAP insurance through my provider is 10 bucks every 6 months.
Yes that's correct.

Depends on the amount/percentage you finance whether GAP can be skipped.

Apologies for my ignorance. How exactly do I do this? Can it be any California PTA or does it have to be one near Fresno? I am from socal and looking to apply for a loan here.

I live in San Diego and was able to apply. You just call and they will process an application for you. You basically mail them a check for 20 bucks, 10 of which will goto the PTA (they handle the distribution) and the other 10 is for establishing an account. They will send you membership application in the mail to complete everything. They were amazing to work with.

I live in San Diego and was able to apply. You just call and they will process an application for you. You basically mail them a check for 20 bucks, 10 of which will goto the PTA (they handle the distribution) and the other 10 is for establishing an account. They will send you membership application in the mail to complete everything. They were amazing to work with.
thanks for the quick reply and information!
seems like how long did it take for the entire process from applying, to being ready to accept delivery? days? weeks?