Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California, The Land That Time Forgot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don't you... DON'T YOU DO THIS TO MEEEE , MAAAYYYNN!!! *starts sobbing*

reee.jpg

I agree. If I lived closer to a delivery center I would participate in this. Oh and if I actually had a Tesla already, lol. But all joking aside these types of events held by owners only strengthens the brand.
Maybe I'm crazy, but I would much rather spend time volunteering in a shelter or soup kitchen over the holidays than helping people who can afford luxury cars...

Dude, when you and I get our cars I'm really going to miss you;)
whenever i see "btch pls" yao ming i know i'm gonna laugh at yr post, thanks for the help with my sanity!
When this Tesla jail sentence is over, I'm going to miss you guys. I can still remember the day in Tesla court...

Tesla Judge: "I see you just ordered a Tesla... which is frowned upon ... I sentence you to a minimum of 2 months in Tesla jail with the possibility of parole after the first month."

I was devastated. My parole appeal got rejected in November. :/

But I'm glad I met you guys, been a fun month and a half so far! I'm certain once we're out, we won't get caught up sneaking a quick VIN check, especially during working hours, just for a quick high anymore

So another first...
Someone from Tesla called me to get ready for my VIN assignment for delivery soon... "SOON"
I asked him, when is SOON?? He could not given me an answer.

Then, he was upselling me on Tesla Energy products and wall charger... I told him that this is the first communication on my car in months, and you want to upsell me? Get me my car and i will think (no) about it.

my patience is wearing a little thin. hahahah