Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California, The Land That Time Forgot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats! That's awesome!

Feels like the whole planet got or is getting their VIN except me and I'm leaving tomorrow for Holidays :(

You are not alone. I have no communication regarding delivery or a VIn. Nothing other than a cryptic text last night with the reference to future contact in the "next several days." Depending on how they define that, I may have missed the boat. I am gone starting the day after Christmas. I am considering simply purchasing one of the available vehicles listed on their website. The only thing I will be missing is the white interior.

Got the text message to look our for another text with delivery confirmation last night... however I'm looking at the Fremont hub inventory and see they have a car in stock with the same Configs that I'm waiting to get a VIN assigned too.

This is really frustrating. I ordered on 10/30 for Fremont, CA pick up, LR AWD, white on white with 19 sports wheel, and no FSD.

Still no vin or any communicator for me either
03C3875E-7FFC-4197-A517-5A436EF65E3F.gif

Got the text message to look our for another text with delivery confirmation last night... however I'm looking at the Fremont hub inventory and see they have a car in stock with the same Configs that I'm waiting to get a VIN assigned too.

This is really frustrating. I ordered on 10/30 for Fremont, CA pick up, LR AWD, white on white with 19 sports wheel, and no FSD.

I feel you on this. Also, solid name.

If they have it in inventory right in Fremont, I would seriously just head over there or call the DC and mention it. They might match you on the spot. I'd be frustrated seeing that too. They haven't posted any SR+'s in inventory though.

Your cars for sale:
2020 Model 3 | Tesla

i have the exact configuration and also have no vin. Generic text last night. Picking up in Buena Park.

You should reach out to your SA to see if they can tie that VIN to your order. While it should not be required....pushing for what you need is not a bad idea.