Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California, The Land That Time Forgot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No, before they forget about you and give it to someone else who can confirm they can take delivery before midnight tomorrow.
Probably what you said. They have a certain amount of cars that will be sold at the event and want to make sure they have everyone there possible who will take them. If someone can't make it, I am sure they will find a replacement quickly.

For those of you going to the New Year’s Eve event at Fremont tomorrow, please post lots of pictures! It should be quite a party!
I will definitely do this. I plan to get there a little early, as I feel it will be chaos. I have been to the showroom once before and it is not very big, so unless they are planning to do this event in a different room, or possibly outside, then it will be extremely crowded.

...and plot twist 25 is that they are going to do Home Delivery tonite, between 6pm and 8pm.... THIS IS SO CONFUSING!

Now my Tesla account has been updated to a December 31st 8pm Delivery!

Attachments

• WTF.PNG
    WTF.PNG
    12.9 KB · Views: 46
Now my Tesla account has been updated to a December 31st 8pm Delivery!

So...you are either going to have a car show up at your home tonight...

Or you are going to pick it up at the NYE party tomorrow...

Or maybe they haven't really built it yet.

If you can find anyone at Tesla to answer their phone this would be a good time for someone to ping the car and find out where it really is.

Reactions: ZappCatt
Anyone expecting delivery tomorrow in SF? I'm "volunteering" to help out. No clue what they will want me to do, but it should be fun. It looks to be pretty extreme tomorrow, just the way I like it. :)
A) How do you volunteer?
B) Yes, like 3-4 of us are expecting to drive our happy asses to Fremont to hopefully get our cars. Texts keep being sent, bouncing around where we're supposed to be...