Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California, The Land That Time Forgot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
8PM on 12/30 and I do not have a car, nor have I received ANY contact from the Home Delivery team.

OMG!

Just got the text to schedule the Fremont Delivery and chose 10am...not sure I feel like being around any kind of "celebration"...not sure I could contain myself from telling Elon what I thought of "the process"

Last edited:
Reactions: sacraM3nto
8PM on 12/30 and I do not have a car, nor have I received ANY contact from the Home Delivery team.

OMG!

Just got the text to schedule the Fremont Delivery and chose 10am...not sure I feel like being around any kind of "celebration"...not sure I could contain myself from telling Elon what I thought of "the process"

Same here. My choices were earlier, so convinced the wife to get up early with the 2 and 4 year old and get me there at 7:30 am. We live in South San Jose.

Same here. My choices were earlier, so convinced the wife to get up early with the 2 and 4 year old and get me there at 7:30 am. We live in South San Jose.
My choices started at 6am, but I get up for work at 6am and that is tough enough, would have to leave here by 5:30(Santa Clara) so we decided 10 means we get some sleep...though I am so fuming I am not sure I will be sleeping anytime soon.

Called the Fremont Delivery Center to see if there was any chance the Home Delivery was still and option but running late, and they close at 6....

My choices started at 6am, but I get up for work at 6am and that is tough enough, would have to leave here by 5:30(Santa Clara) so we decided 10 means we get some sleep...though I am so fuming I am not sure I will be sleeping anytime soon.

Called the Fremont Delivery Center to see if there was any chance the Home Delivery was still and option but running late, and they close at 6....
Don’t do it! They’ve no showed you twice! Who’s to say they won’t do it again?

Reactions: sunnyvale76

...and... I just got another call asking if I was still interested in a Home Delivery tonite, since my account now says that I scheduled an appointment tomorrow morning. They say the driver can leave Fremont in about 20 minutes...so I might......have a car in an hour or so.

If I did not experience this, I would call B*LLSH*T on anyone recounting this story.

Don’t do it! They’ve no showed you twice! Who’s to say they won’t do it again?
They might come up with some excuse as to why they were unable to deliver it tonite... I actually would not put it past them at this time, but I am at home in my sweats....was not going to be able to sleep being so pissed off at it was, so I am going for the old Third Time is the charm?

...and... I just got another call asking if I was still interested in a Home Delivery tonite, since my account now says that I scheduled an appointment tomorrow morning. They say the driver can leave Fremont in about 20 minutes...so I might......have a car in an hour or so.

If I did not experience this, I would call B*LLSH*T on anyone recounting this story.

This sounds like a badly written movie. Keep us posted.

Reactions: ZappCatt
Here’s my update.. just got this

TESLA DELIVERY UPDATE - Congrats! Your Model 3 will finish being built tomorrow evening. To expedite your delivery experience, we will text you when your Model 3 is complete. Please plan to arrive at the Tesla Factory within 90 minutes of receiving that text.

Reactions: sacraM3nto
Just got this:

TESLA DELIVERY UPDATE - Congrats! Your Model 3 will finish being built tomorrow morning. To expedite your delivery experience, we will text you when your Model 3 is complete. Please plan to arrive at the Tesla Factory within 90 minutes of receiving that text.

My job has me on call for 14 hours a day and I’m support to report for work within 2 hours. On my ONE DAY OFF Tesla puts me on call to get my car.

They might come up with some excuse as to why they were unable to deliver it tonite... I actually would not put it past them at this time, but I am at home in my sweats....was not going to be able to sleep being so pissed off at it was, so I am going for the old Third Time is the charm?
We want photos or we are all going to call BS with your story:D

Just received the same text about the delivery update. My car is being built tomorrow morning and they will text me when it is complete. Then I am expected to get to the Tesla factory within 90 minutes. This is great except I live 2 hours away. Thus, I guess I am driving to Fremont in the morning and just hanging out until they text me. Kinda wish I was just going to the event at 8pm to get my car, but just getting my car will be great!

Just received the same text about the delivery update. My car is being built tomorrow morning and they will text me when it is complete. Then I am expected to get to the Tesla factory within 90 minutes. This is great except I live 2 hours away. Thus, I guess I am driving to Fremont in the morning and just hanging out until they text me. Kinda wish I was just going to the event at 8pm to get my car, but just getting my car will be great!

Oh, that sounds bad. You could end up hanging out there all day and they still flake out.

Oh, that sounds bad. You could end up hanging out there all day and they still flake out.

I've got to admit, for a car company Tesla is acting awfully scattered. Don't they know that this doesn't look good? If it shows up on this forum, then it will show up elsewhere is a big way. I'm really sorry for those of you that have to deal with this!