Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Calling P85D owners world-wide for survey and complaint letter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Except, maybe, by accident, the letter you sent.
Should we give it another go since we never received a response? :tongue:

I kind of think the JB Straubel blog post, the explanation of 1-foot roll out on the website, and the explanation of battery-limited horsepower on the website were all at least in part, and indirectly, responses to the letter. Unfortunately we still don't have the response we want, which is Tesla offering to do something to "make things right."

I'm really not sure how to proceed. I don't want to be the cause of bad press for Tesla, which as it turns out could have occurred as a result of the last letter, but luckily did not. On the other hand, it would be nice if Tesla addressed our concerns.

I kind of think the JB Straubel blog post, the explanation of 1-foot roll out on the website, and the explanation of battery-limited horsepower on the website were all at least in part, and indirectly, responses to the letter. Unfortunately we still don't have the response we want, which is Tesla offering to do something to "make things right."

I'm really not sure how to proceed. I don't want to be the cause of bad press for Tesla, which as it turns out could have occurred as a result of the last letter, but luckily did not. On the other hand, it would be nice if Tesla addressed our concerns.

Let's be clear on one thing. If there is bad press over this it isn't your fault or anyone else's fault besides Tesla's.

Nope......... Going to speak in the "action against Tesla" thread...... Sorry.

If you do not understand why, just look at the number of "guests" viewing the thread.
Me too. My car performs as promised. So do those of my friends with P85D and P85DL. This premise is nonsense, but I understand that people wanting to cover shorts on Tesla will do all they can to discredit them.
MOD: please make certain we can continue to speak openly.