Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can anyone share pictures of their tinted Pearl White refresh Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am debating between tinting the windows on my Pearl White Model S or not.

If you guys can share some pictures of tints (and the percentage) on a refresh model Pearl White with 19 inch standard slip stream wheels, I will really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

Here you go. Had mine done about 6 weeks ago. I did 35% all around. I have the white interior which might make the tint look less dark than with a darker interior.

Attachments

• IMG_2729.jpg
    IMG_2729.jpg
    466 KB · Views: 739
  • IMG_2728.jpg
    IMG_2728.jpg
    356.1 KB · Views: 342
Reactions: Ross9733
Here you go. Had mine done about 6 weeks ago. I did 35% all around. I have the white interior which might make the tint look less dark than with a darker interior.

Btw - are you happy with your Pearl White? My order is currently scheduled for production and locked but I keep thinking about whether I should've gotten the Red or the Blue. I guess I could ask my OA if he can make the color change, if possible.

Btw - are you happy with your Pearl White? My order is currently scheduled for production and locked but I keep thinking about whether I should've gotten the Red or the Blue. I guess I could ask my OA if he can make the color change, if possible.
I'm thrilled with the white, both exterior and interior. Ask me again after winter though :p

Reactions: ishareit