Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can someone please photo shop a white rendering of Model 3

what color are going to get

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the suggestion @Jayc, it seems others liked the idea as well. I went ahead and thought it might be a decent idea to put a website together for this purpose. Its modeled after Tesla's Design Studio and is limited to Tesla Colors. Its a bit rough around the edges, but I want to keep developing it in the future. It does take some serious time, as does all the photoshop work, so I added a donate button in case anyone is feeling friendly. I will put any donations toward my Model 3 savings effort.

So ya, here it is: www.model3config.com

Let me know what you all think. I would like to add more photos in the future that you can play with. And I'm going to make a separate thread solely about this website.

I'm in, Good work.

Very good point, however I think with the far greater volume of the 3 we might stand a chance of having more colours offered than for the S or X. I'm also hoping someone at the mothership is paying close attention to bayol's work here and the resulting opinions/preferences discussed.

Yah I shared the link on this forum and people are excited lol, but I'm not too sure their configuration will be offered... Like for instance the signature red look awesome but didn't elon said there would be no signature colours on this one?

Tesla Model 3 config?

Here is the color combo I'd really like to see

s84mdMm.jpg