TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Can someone please photo shop a white rendering of Model 3

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by omar, Apr 5, 2016.

Tags:
?

what color are going to get

1. white

12.1%
  2. pearl white

11.4%
  3. black

8.5%
  4. blue

18.3%
  5. red

14.7%
  6. silver

22.0%
  7. matte color

12.9%
  1. Ccarmac1

Ccarmac1 Member

What color is this?

2. bayol

bayol Member

Its midnight silver but probably a little bit darker than what it would really look like outdoors.

3. Blackout

Blackout Member

Can the front picture like the silver one be the same color as the 2nd car?
    That way we'll get to see what it looks like front and back...
    The Orange looks great.. But I think I'll get mine in black until I see a color that will make the front end of the car looks better...

4. bayol

bayol Member

@Blackout The reason I only put the colors on the car in the back is because it's very difficult to turn silver or white into a color without it looking very fake/bad. It looks much better when you swing a colored car around to a different hue. Maybe I'll have another look at some point, but I did try and it looked pretty bad. You can see what I mean when I turned a silver to red in post #84.

5. Blackout

Blackout Member

Sorry I didn't know it was that hard but yah I was just asking if it was possible... I really appreciate the work you do... I was dead set on the Gloss back that will most likely be offered... The metallic one looks OK but I like the blend in of the dark windows dark tail light with the dark Gloss color...
    But then I saw your work with the orange and now I'm starting to get new ideas lol

6. Blackout

Blackout Member

7. Blackout

Blackout Member

8. bayol

bayol Member

@Blackout Its kinda tricky going from silver black but not horrible. Here's what I got...
    model3_colorMockupC_black_v01.jpg model3_colorMockupC_blackBodyWheels_v01.jpg model3_colorMockupC_blackEverything_v01.jpg model3_colorMockupB_black_v01.jpg model3_colorMockupB_blackBodyWheels_v01.jpg model3_colorMockupB_blackEverything_v01.jpg

• Like x 1
  9. bayol

bayol Member

goldenGate_model3_black_mockup_v001.jpg goldenGate_model3_blackBodyWheels_mockup_v001.jpg goldenGate_model3_blackEverything_mockup_v001.jpg

• Like x 2
  10. tsla007

tsla007 Member

I just wanted to say thanks for doing these color renderings. I now can see my car better but my color isn't one of the choices in this poll.
    That green rendering you did below that blue on page 3 is now my wall paper on the computer. I will definitely get the blue if green isn't offered. Both are amazing. Black/silver/grey/white/red/yellow/orange don't interest me at all. Now platinum metalic would interest me too.
    Porsche did one in the 80s that was amazing.

11. tsla007

tsla007 Member

Just for clarification it wasn't a brown but more of a shiny gold on tan. Man, it was flashy. Just like that gold lambo. This link below is a little too bright (looks like gold on white) but you get the idea. I think Porsche only made about 250 of them that year. It was a special paint.
    gold lamborghini - Google Search

12. melindav

melindav ☰ reserved

@tsla007 For a 'normal' paint, ford did this 'Citrus Gold' on the Cougars in 2000

13. Blackout

Blackout Member

14. e-fit

e-fit Member

I've done quite a few for people on the SpeakEV forum over in the UK. Wanted to see what the light "electric" blue looked like as it's what colour I'd want. ;-)
    May as well stick them up here. Any colours not covered let me know... once the mask has been added it's only a couple of minutes to come up with a new colour. I've even got sone in Red Italian Marble and Orange Zebra stripes just to prove it looks good in any colour, LOL.
    Model3BRG.png Model3BrightBlue.png Model3DarkCherry.png Model3DeepBlue.png Model3ElectricGreen.png Model3Gold.png Model3IcelandicBlue.png Model3InfernoRed.png Model3Orange.png Model3RedHint.png

15. e-fit

e-fit Member

And Some more....
    Model3WarmBronze.png

This One I tried to add a fake grill... sort of like it.
    Model3WoodcoteGreen.png Model3VeryDarkRed.png Model3Yellow.png Model3HardRoofBlue.png

And for fun... ICE Blue Shark face - eat's ICE for breakfast :)

Model3SharkFace.png

16. Raindog1

Raindog1 Member

[​IMG]
    Reminds me of McLaren's Cerulean Blue!

Thanks for all these posts of the M3 with different colors!

17. bogienut

bogienut Member

18. bayol

bayol Member

• Like x 1
  19. e-fit

e-fit Member

I'm loving those blues! Always thought the S was a bit dark and bland.

20. Topher

Topher Energy Curmudgeon

Damn, even the pale green looks good.
    What would you call the color on the car with the fake grill, that is awesome. Send it to Tesla...

Thank you kindly.