Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can someone please photo shop a white rendering of Model 3

what color are going to get

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The black and blue were my first choices... But these renderings are great! The matte black and metallic silver with black trim are definitely on my list now as well.

And this is just sick looking... if it doesn't cost too much, that would be my new first choice.

model3_colormockupc_midnightmetallicblackaccents_v01-jpg.171324

Thanks to all of you who are whipping these up.

What color is this?

@Blackout The reason I only put the colors on the car in the back is because it's very difficult to turn silver or white into a color without it looking very fake/bad. It looks much better when you swing a colored car around to a different hue. Maybe I'll have another look at some point, but I did try and it looked pretty bad. You can see what I mean when I turned a silver to red in post #84.

@Blackout The reason I only put the colors on the car in the back is because it's very difficult to turn silver or white into a color without it looking very fake/bad. It looks much better when you swing a colored car around to a different hue. Maybe I'll have another look at some point, but I did try and it looked pretty bad. You can see what I mean when I turned a silver to red in post #84.

Sorry I didn't know it was that hard but yah I was just asking if it was possible... I really appreciate the work you do... I was dead set on the Gloss back that will most likely be offered... The metallic one looks OK but I like the blend in of the dark windows dark tail light with the dark Gloss color...
But then I saw your work with the orange and now I'm starting to get new ideas lol

I just wanted to say thanks for doing these color renderings. I now can see my car better but my color isn't one of the choices in this poll.
That green rendering you did below that blue on page 3 is now my wall paper on the computer. I will definitely get the blue if green isn't offered. Both are amazing. Black/silver/grey/white/red/yellow/orange don't interest me at all. Now platinum metalic would interest me too.
Porsche did one in the 80s that was amazing.

I've done quite a few for people on the SpeakEV forum over in the UK. Wanted to see what the light "electric" blue looked like as it's what colour I'd want. ;-)
May as well stick them up here. Any colours not covered let me know... once the mask has been added it's only a couple of minutes to come up with a new colour. I've even got sone in Red Italian Marble and Orange Zebra stripes just to prove it looks good in any colour, LOL.
Model3BRG.png
Model3BrightBlue.png
Model3DarkCherry.png
Model3DeepBlue.png
Model3ElectricGreen.png
Model3Gold.png
Model3IcelandicBlue.png
Model3InfernoRed.png
Model3Orange.png
Model3RedHint.png