Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can You Believe This......Big Problems With No Help, Attorney Time!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since I bought an inventory car just before Christmas I was checking the site daily. You are right that the P100's were discounted. I think that if you looked at the details of the cars that appeared to be discounted substantially more than $10K you would find that features were disabled and the price reflected that.

I check out new inventory regularly too because I was a month short of AP2 and with the right price I would consider can another trade. Tesla will disable ludicrous and autopilot and reduce the price accordingly. Discount is on top of that. You can hit F12 and do a search for discount to see what it is. Or just check out EV-CPO :)

Since I bought an inventory car just before Christmas I was checking the site daily. You are right that the P100's were discounted. I think that if you looked at the details of the cars that appeared to be discounted substantially more than $10K you would find that features were disabled and the price reflected that.

Nothing was disabled and nothing was wrong with the cars other than they were not selling. Things might be different in Canada though.