Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can you order Stealth Performance?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It is known you cannot order the Stealth Performance.
It is not known (despite what your SA has told you) that they will not make more, have not made more, etc...

Reports seem to have more appearing lately, which implies they made them again in August. The initial 2019 batch were all made in July.

If you really want one but they don't have your fav. color in stock it is probably best not to take the chance and just buy it now.

Hi, newbie with my first post here!

There appear to be at least two batches of P3D- vehicles. There *might* be more coming.

Last Monday (8/19), I stopped into the Boston Tesla showroom to ask about a P3D-. At that time, they only had 3 vehicles in the area. Two black and one red.

Not wanting to lose out, I put down a deposit on the red one, but I told my sales advisor in an email that I really wanted a white one.

A couple of days later, I went to see my advisor again, and this time there were a dozen P3D- vehicles in the area. There was no white one in the area, but they were able to get one from New York for free.

MightyHawk: Congrats!
When you get yours ; please post if it has a July or August build date.
If July just means there are some moving around, if August it proves they actually did make more and most likely will be continuing to make more of them.

I'm in the North east, when I ordered mine 2 weeks ago, I was told they had two left in my area. One was in the color I wanted (Midnight Silver), so I snagged it. The Tesla rep I spoke to said he had no idea if any more would become available, and he's taken several calls about them specifically. (although I take some of this with a grain of salt, as his goal is to get you to buy right now)

I’m not sure what state you are in but this is AZ sales. Push the option for sales and then ask a sales advisor if they can find a white one. There were several last week.

Worse case scenario you can buy a one way plane ticket and have the best road trip ever on the way home. Use a referral code and the trip will be free.

(602) 643-0024

Andrew do you have a specific contact that you've worked with at this location? I gave the number you provided a call and wasn't able to get anywhere.

Do you have to contact the Sale advisor? or checking on used sites like EVCPO is good enough?
Yup, you have to contact a Sales Advisor.

The factory is currently putting out European spec cars. We will see if they shift back to North American cars for November, and if they should switch to NA cars for November, having them make a few P3D- cars wouldn’t be too much of a surprise.

If they do keep the factory setup for European cars for November, IMO they WILL switch back to NA for December. I highly doubt that November will be a European spec month, though.

Also IMO, the P3D-, aka the “stealth,” M3P-, etc is worth waiting for. I can’t imagine owning any other car. Well, other than an X!

For those looking for a stealth model 3 my SA Ryan in Austin has access to “dozens” of them slated for Texas that are being assembled right now. You can call him at the Domain Showroom or email him at. [email protected]
Please use my referral code for you purchase if it works out. Jordan55769
I just secured a White with Black today