Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can you order Stealth Performance?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nobody really knows why Tesla made a batch of Performance stealth Model 3’s, so we don’t know if they will make another batch again. It’s a good money maker for them since they can charge more than the AWD without arguably increasing their production cost. But if you can find one in inventory that you like I would grab it before they are gone.

I’ve been trying to track down one in white and haven’t had any luck.

I’m not sure what state you are in but this is AZ sales. Push the option for sales and then ask a sales advisor if they can find a white one. There were several last week.

Worse case scenario you can buy a one way plane ticket and have the best road trip ever on the way home. Use a referral code and the trip will be free.

(602) 643-0024

Reactions: calidreamz808
I’m not sure what state you are in but this is AZ sales. Push the option for sales and then ask a sales advisor if they can find a white one. There were several last week.

Worse case scenario you can buy a one way plane ticket and have the best road trip ever on the way home. Use a referral code and the trip will be free.

(602) 643-0024

Interested in white myself, but was under the impression there are none available in the southwest. I'll try and give AZ a call. Thanks Andrew.

Yep, only what’s left in inventory. They way it was explained to me was apparently they installed, on a batch of AWD’s the performance inverter package, if by error or trial wasn’t answered, thus having the sleeper version. LoL
So whatever is left is what you get, but they are available. At leas per the FL store.

Hi, newbie with my first post here!

There appear to be at least two batches of P3D- vehicles. There *might* be more coming.

Last Monday (8/19), I stopped into the Boston Tesla showroom to ask about a P3D-. At that time, they only had 3 vehicles in the area. Two black and one red.

Not wanting to lose out, I put down a deposit on the red one, but I told my sales advisor in an email that I really wanted a white one.

A couple of days later, I went to see my advisor again, and this time there were a dozen P3D- vehicles in the area. There was no white one in the area, but they were able to get one from New York for free.

Interestingly, black P3D- cars no longer cost more than pearl white P3D- cars (they are giving complimentary paint upgrades but only on black performance cars). There are a bunch of black/black available in the midwest. PM me if you want an advisor's contact info.

I still have a bunch of links for Blue/Black P3D-'s that my adviser sent me that still work. They're in the southeast.

Thanks for your link, it works beautifully. I don't even know where the car is right now and is prepared to fly one way to pick it up or paying for the car transport. Surprisingly, they just sent me an email to schedule a home delivery for free. Cheer!

Reactions: Gondi63
The Tesla rep here said you cannot custom order stealth performance and they might not make it anymore. If I still want one, I need to pick one of the inventory car. Is that true?
That is exactly what my Tesla SA told me, and a lot of people have quoted their SA as saying the same thing here on the forums. I normally take what *one* SA says with a grain of salt, but having so many of them say the same thing makes me think that they're correct: You cannot order a stealth. They made a limited run of them (just like they did in 2018), and when they're gone, they're gone.

If you still have the ability to get one, do it. Now. Don't wait. They sell FAST.

Reactions: afadeev
That is exactly what my Tesla SA told me, and a lot of people have quoted their SA as saying the same thing here on the forums. I normally take what *one* SA says with a grain of salt, but having so many of them say the same thing makes me think that they're correct: You cannot order a stealth. They made a limited run of them (just like they did in 2018), and when they're gone, they're gone.

If you still have the ability to get one, do it. Now. Don't wait. They sell FAST.

I know, I looked at 2 midnight silver that my SA sent me last Tuesday, sold within 2 days. He found me another one Sunday morning, I went to play golf and it is gone by the time I came back. Glad that I wait thought and find the color I really want.