Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Model S Plaid and LR orders and deliveries!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seriously?
Took for. Ever. To arrive. Had no response to my emails asking for an update. Then received some mats.
2 days later got an email saying “your order is on its way!” And two days later received another set.
I had to email them twice to say “you guys sent me an extra set” before they responded. Even when they did, they told me to do a return and wait for a refund.
I think it’s sorted now. They went back and as yet, I have no refund (as expected).
Obviously I thought about keeping them (but why?) or selling/giving them away. But figured if Tesla ever notices, they may charge me retroactively.
Whatever. I didn’t benefit but didn’t lose.
Hilarious to see others received two sets as well. 🤣🤣🤣

I ordered my MSM LR black 19" wheels in Feb 2021 (RN1144) in Vancouver. Got my delivery notice and VIN (MF44) a few days ago for Sept. 11-18th.

I plan to get Xpel Stealth wrap with ceramic coating. Anyone can recommend a detailer in Vancouver? One that will remove all fixtures to wrap PPF behind panels?
That's awesome! I ordered almost the same in Vancouver in January (RN1144
I ordered my MSM LR black 19" wheels in Feb 2021 (RN1144) in Vancouver. Got my delivery notice and VIN (MF44) a few days ago for Sept. 11-18th.

I plan to get Xpel Stealth wrap with ceramic coating. Anyone can recommend a detailer in Vancouver? One that will remove all fixtures to wrap PPF behind panels?
Almost identical. Also in Vancouver, MSM LR midnight silver 19" wheels in Jan 2021 (RN1144). No VIN yet, but delivery window is Sept. 25-30th. I will get a ceramic coating from Taigos on 5th I think.

Also got this email this morning.
Thanks Dany for the hint about the MVPA document! I initially missed the VIN since it's not listed anywhere else outside the Mvpa PDF.
Also got VIN MF442. EDD Sept 22-28.
LR Blue/Black/19/FSD/RN1146 delivery in Montréal.
It got real. No more EDD. I got my exact delivery schedule on Sept 29th. I didn't get an email, it changed in the account.

Now I need to fix my trade in (it got removed), insurance, winter tires (lol sob), mat (hopefully I'll get exactly one set), taxes and plate (they are shipping in the wrong province), and the actual payment (paying cash).

I never got this excited to throw 140k$+ into an end-of-quarter lemon.

It got real. No more EDD. I got my exact delivery schedule on Sept 29th. I didn't get an email, it changed in the account.

Now I need to fix my trade in (it got removed), insurance, winter tires (lol sob), mat (hopefully I'll get exactly one set), taxes and plate (they are shipping in the wrong province), and the actual payment (paying cash).

I never got this excited to throw 140k$+ into an end-of-quarter lemon.
Ottawa also…hope to see it driving around one of these days.