Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Tesla AI Day watch party is live right now. You can watch the stream on YouTube.

Canada Model S Plaid and LR orders and deliveries!

Tesla doesn’t give a taxe rebate on the trade in. I think it’s because they’re not a car dealer. You basically lose your taxes. Sucks.
They corrected the invoice after I asked about it. So now the trade in value is subtracted from MSRP before tax. Getting my new Tesla in a few hours! Hope I don't have any issues with the car.

Last edited:
Picked up the car in Vancouver
20210919_102126.jpg

Found a major issue. Paint doesn't match between rear right passenger door and rear quarter panel. The rest of the quarter panel marches. Just this one spot. WTF. Pretty disappointing. View attachment 711539
Put in a service request to change it. Though it is a cosmetic issue and you can still drive the car it's not acceptable. The panel on the left seems more gray for sure.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC