Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Model S Plaid and LR orders and deliveries!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good news this morning. I receive email for final payment. I have the MVPA document (VIN is included in this document). EDD is sep 23 - Sep 29 and I have a VIN MF442 !
Good News! I have 18-30 Sept EDD but no VIN yet (Quebec). MSLR Red/Black 19 FSD.
At least your VIN confirms my call with Tesla Canada that a "big push" for Canadian deliveries would happen end Q3 (30 Sept)

Reactions: MikeJ
Seeing all you guys getting close EDDs and VINs and requests for payment got me jealous! 😂

I really hope that they aren’t the result of the EOQ push though and that you would be getting them this soon anyway. I’m hoping the push isn’t factored into the EDD and that many more of us may get lucky this month too!

According to the other thread, that may be a good sign/bug. As many EDDs changed to feb a day or two before receiving a VIN.
Although, that would be quite a leap forward so 🤷‍♂️
I can hope, but…
usually you need a closer EDD window like 5 days or so then the jump to February results in a VIN. Good luck tho.
This is far more likely, unless I’ve gotten a rejected / cancelled VIN from someone else’s order…

Reactions: Aleks0404
Good news this morning. I receive email for final payment. I have the MVPA document (VIN is included in this document). EDD is sep 23 - Sep 29 and I have a VIN MF442 !

Also got this email this morning.
Thanks Dany for the hint about the MVPA document! I initially missed the VIN since it's not listed anywhere else outside the Mvpa PDF.
Also got VIN MF442. EDD Sept 22-28.
LR Blue/Black/19/FSD/RN1146 delivery in Montréal.

VIN in the source code this morning in my account! EDD Sept 13-19 looks like it should hold. MF442XXX. Delivery to YYC.

Ordered March 4. MSLR MSM/Black 21

As an aside: Cancelled FSD. Realistically, it could be a year or more until something available in Canada where FSD offers something more substantial than auto-lane change over Autopilot. Once it's prime time, will use FSD subscription for road trips and enjoy yoking the car around myself the rest of the time! Good luck everyone. It's starting to happen....

VIN in the source code this morning in my account! EDD Sept 13-19 looks like it should hold. MF442XXX. Delivery to YYC.

Ordered March 4. MSLR MSM/Black 21

As an aside: Cancelled FSD. Realistically, it could be a year or more until something available in Canada where FSD offers something more substantial than auto-lane change over Autopilot. Once it's prime time, will use FSD subscription for road trips and enjoy yoking the car around myself the rest of the time! Good luck everyone. It's starting to happen....
If you notice any drool on your hood I apologize. It will be mine after making a trip over to the store to stare at it. 🤤