Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Model S Plaid and LR orders and deliveries!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Moved back from Nov 7 to Nov 10

1631542062703.png

My VIN is showing in my source code for the longest time. How long does it usually stay in the source code before appearing on my account? My delivery timeframe still hasn’t changed it is showing September 21-28 still. Anyone else in Toronto get there delivery date yet?

Reactions: Lephturn
My VIN is showing in my source code for the longest time. How long does it usually stay in the source code before appearing on my account? My delivery timeframe still hasn’t changed it is showing September 21-28 still. Anyone else in Toronto get there delivery date yet?
Sometimes it's hours before delivery sometimes it's weeks before delivery. As long as its not showing, it can change, so I wouldn't put much thought into it.

Reactions: birdonwall
I don't want to distract from all the delivery excitement over here, but the luxury tax was a hot topic in this thread a month or two ago. The gov is accepting feedback until September 30. I sent them an email, and if you don't mind my saying so, you should too!

I made the case that expensive purchases (like a Model S) should be encouraged because these cutting-edge purchases drive innovation, which lowers the cost for everyone else down the road. Good for everybody? I think so. If the bloke can afford the car, let him buy it! Tax based on income, not on what we choose to spend our hard-earned money on.

The discussion started around here, if you want to read what others were sending in.