Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada VIN thread and Delivery Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ended up picking up my car yesterday! It may be possible to push up the delivery date by a few days depending on when the vehicle arrives. I was originally scheduled for delivery on Tuesday, but was pushed up to yesterday which is when the vehicle arrived in Vancouver.

Best of luck!
That’s awesome dude!
Well it’s close enough to Friday now i’ll just wait since I have to book time off work and Friday is as good a day as any to take off work.
Any issues with the car? Paint, glass all good?

That’s awesome dude!
Well it’s close enough to Friday now i’ll just wait since I have to book time off work and Friday is as good a day as any to take off work.
Any issues with the car? Paint, glass all good?

My car came out well! Didn't notice any glaring panel gaps, paint issues, or anything to suggest problems with build quality. The overall impression is nicer than the showroom and test demo units I tried so I'm super happy! Hope yours will come out similar too.

I will suggest buying at least the rear cargo mat - I found out from the the rain on Tuesday that water from the trunk lid WILL overflow into the trunk.

Reactions: Jonb505
Ordered my black AWD model 3 on January 1, took delivery today January 25 at noon. Everything went smoothly, other than a couple hours delay from original 10am appointment as my original trade in offer had expired and paperwork had to be updated, but I was kept up to date by delivery advisor the day before. Excellent service at Vancouver delivery centre, and of course the car is awesome, well worth the wait!