Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Ordering is ready

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
upload_2018-3-22_15-1-50.png

Reactions: PoitNarf
Awesome! Need to get that dual motor available soon.

Hey Peybax, I've just moved to Victoria. I waited in line in Vancouver and hope to see an invite within a few weeks. A friend in Toronto told me that owners in Toronto received invites today, so there's no west coast priority it seems.

I was thinking assuming I would get AWD, but now I'm wondering if I should bother. Victoria, after all, is pretty mild, and an RWD Tesla with snow tires should be almost as good as my current AWD.

Whoever gets the first M3 in Victoria should get the rest of the local reservation holders together for an event.

Hey Peybax, I've just moved to Victoria. I waited in line in Vancouver and hope to see an invite within a few weeks. A friend in Toronto told me that owners in Toronto received invites today, so there's no west coast priority it seems.

I was thinking assuming I would get AWD, but now I'm wondering if I should bother. Victoria, after all, is pretty mild, and an RWD Tesla with snow tires should be almost as good as my current AWD.

Whoever gets the first M3 in Victoria should get the rest of the local reservation holders together for an event.

Ya I hear you on that. Our roads are always wet and I love the reliability of awd. Had rwd cars growing up. Model 3 is a practical car for us and awd makes it more practical for us.