Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Ordering is ready

Lukez

Mar 21, 2016
Ontario
upload_2018-3-22_15-1-50.png

Reactions: PoitNarf

PoitNarf

My dog's breath smells like dog food
Jun 7, 2016
NJ
Interesting that it says delivery in 4-8 weeks. I wonder if that's the same time frame as the new US invites.

LittleHobo

Apr 2, 2016
BC
Awesome! Need to get that dual motor available soon.

Hey Peybax, I've just moved to Victoria. I waited in line in Vancouver and hope to see an invite within a few weeks. A friend in Toronto told me that owners in Toronto received invites today, so there's no west coast priority it seems.

I was thinking assuming I would get AWD, but now I'm wondering if I should bother. Victoria, after all, is pretty mild, and an RWD Tesla with snow tires should be almost as good as my current AWD.

Whoever gets the first M3 in Victoria should get the rest of the local reservation holders together for an event.

Paybax

Feb 8, 2018
Victoria, BC
Hey Peybax, I've just moved to Victoria. I waited in line in Vancouver and hope to see an invite within a few weeks. A friend in Toronto told me that owners in Toronto received invites today, so there's no west coast priority it seems.

I was thinking assuming I would get AWD, but now I'm wondering if I should bother. Victoria, after all, is pretty mild, and an RWD Tesla with snow tires should be almost as good as my current AWD.

Whoever gets the first M3 in Victoria should get the rest of the local reservation holders together for an event.

Ya I hear you on that. Our roads are always wet and I love the reliability of awd. Had rwd cars growing up. Model 3 is a practical car for us and awd makes it more practical for us.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC