Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Pricing and Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
d) ...gave us a discount because we weren't able to take advantage of the $10,000 Signature discount they gave to Roadster owners in the USA (this was discontinued before the Signature was ever offered in Canada). (That said, I suspect the extra deposit deferment was supposed to offset this somewhat.)

looks like finalize your order e-mails have gone out this week, and we're not included again. (at least I'm not)... :(

from the finalize your order thread:
"I'm REGULAR PRODUCTION #957, and I just got my "It's Time to Build" email. Looking forward to my Dallas test drive before I line up my ducks.

Andy"

During the investor conference call, they said that there would be two "tranches" of American P emails going out, and then they would do Canadian S and P reservation holders after that. So I'm assuming it will happen in a couple of weeks. Maybe we'll even have pricing.

@mnx

I presumed ( homologation, pricing, finalize ) is the sequence for each market individually.

I don't have a gut instinct on whether Canadian sigs will "jump ahead" of U.S. R & P in the factory line if Canadian H,P,F finishes fast enough for that to be possible; and I don't think Tesla has officially commented on it either.

@mnx

I presumed ( homologation, pricing, finalize ) is the sequence for each market individually.

I don't have a gut instinct on whether Canadian sigs will "jump ahead" of U.S. R & P in the factory line if Canadian H,P,F finishes fast enough for that to be possible; and I don't think Tesla has officially commented on it either.

Tesla's been silent lately regarding this. Last I heard Cdn. Sigs were supposed to be before R and P, but my most recent inquiries to Hans have gone unanswered. Not even an email saying, "I can't comment on that yet". I assume our bureaucracy is doing what bureaucracy does best.