Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian X Refresh Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery in Richmond BC on Dec 20 at the start of the great snowstorm. I had driven 7 hours (i.e. at low speeds) from Kelowna the day before. Tesla wanted to cancel on the 20th saying they were closed, but when I called back and explained that I had to be back in Kelowna, they were very accommodating. Delivery reps were great and thorough--service was legitimately A+. They gave me a complete walkthrough of the 2023 X and how it was different from my 2021 Y.

Drove down the road to 1010Tires in my all-seasons and had them put on winters. Yesterday (Wednesday 21st) morning I drove some friends who were stuck in Vancouver and needed a ride back to Kelowna -- just in time, as the Coquihalla shut down just hours after my arrival.

PXL_20221220_202043460.jpg

I got full body Xpel Ultimate PPF with Ceramic coating and ceramic tints for front 2 windows done from Elegant Motoring in Etobicoke. I really loved their professionalism and work. They took 5 days to complete the job...Monday to Friday...but gave me a complementary loaner for that duration. They have charging facility available - in case car requires to be charged during that time. The person asked me to come back after winter time for free minor fixes and re-dos - in case some dirt/salt gets into the margins of the PPF (as of now, I don't see any defect anywhere). He said that it would be a complementary visit. Overall, I liked my experience and would highly recommend them.
Thanks, I will check them out! I like having the loaner if they are going to keep the car for 5 days. How much did they charge you for the full package? I'm looking to do the same and the price I have been quoted is around 6500+

Took delivery in Richmond BC on Dec 20 at the start of the great snowstorm. I had driven 7 hours (i.e. at low speeds) from Kelowna the day before. Tesla wanted to cancel on the 20th saying they were closed, but when I called back and explained that I had to be back in Kelowna, they were very accommodating. Delivery reps were great and thorough--service was legitimately A+. They gave me a complete walkthrough of the 2023 X and how it was different from my 2021 Y.

Drove down the road to 1010Tires in my all-seasons and had them put on winters. Yesterday (Wednesday 21st) morning I drove some friends who were stuck in Vancouver and needed a ride back to Kelowna -- just in time, as the Coquihalla shut down just hours after my arrival.

View attachment 887854
damn it looks even better in snow. Congrats !

2nd row seats of 7 seater option are not motorized. They are motorized only for 6 seater option. 2nd row seats of 7 seater are bench seats - just like the 5 seater, but with an extra lever to slide the seats manually forward and backwards.
You won't be able to use mats designed for 7 seater in a 5 seater car since mats for 2nd and 3rd row seats in 7 seater mats are one-piece.

Another week and another call to the CRA. Still in final approval stage with “senior” officers.

This is week 3-4 of my letter in final approval stage and no visibility into when they will actually finish their work and reply to me. The lady I spoke to told me that there is no way to escalate and that I just have to wait for as long as it takes.
Hope someone else will have better success.
Do we have any update from CRA ?