Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cant get ahold of RPM Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered some parts on 2/15 and have yet to receive anything. I have emailed them and no response. Most of the order was "shipped" but there is no tracking movement by USPS. It seems like they have just created a label and nothing has been shipped. Anyone know if this company is legit? Just smells like a scam to me.

I have also tried to call and chat during business hours with no response.

Last edited by a moderator:
After several emails and chats, they finally shipped most of the order. The wheel covers were not in stock so they refunded a portion. I have no clue why they didn't reach out to me or tell me they were out of stock. There are plenty of other places to shop for Tesla items. I am done with RPM Tesla. A little courtesy would have gone a long ways.

• Informative
Reactions: flgatorfan
I worked with RPMTesla back in 2018 when I got my Model 3. It was a terrible experience. Ended in a PayPal chargeback. Sorry to hear they are still bad. Would’ve been great to have a local company sell this stuff.

I've bought numerous items from them for my Model 3. The main issue with this company, is that they only have a few employees. I believe they may be family owned and operated? I ran into the same issue with parts being on back order, but not listed on the website as, "Not in stock".
I emailed them and 99% of the time, I was emailed back within 72 hours, and didn't have any problem getting a refund or doing returns. For a small business, I find this reasonable.

To me, I find them reputable, and will keep doing business with them. YMMV. I just think in the days of Amazon and Gen Z (give me everything right now!), you need to have a bit more reasonable expectations for small business owners. If they never responded to any emails, didn't refund people when due, etc I doubt they would still be in business after all these years. Just my .02

I've done business with RPM Tesla since 2019, when I took delivery of my M3P. I never had any issues with their products or services, and communication has been reasonable. I ordered more stuff from their online shop a few days ago; let's see how it goes. I also find the installation videos for each product they sell helpful 👍

I’ve had some terrible experiences with RPM Tesla. Their web site is full of lies. For example, for some products it says it will ship within 2 days even though it’s backordered. When you use their chat someone named Aussie usually replies. He or She says their web site needs to be updated, even though they’ve been saying that for months and is hasn’t been updated.

Basically, I think the owner is a deceitful, perhaps a con man.

Last edited: