Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can't get delivery in 2019

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Blue with white really is the best color in the world. Unfortunately I can't get one I used to have dreams that I died going over a cliff in a blue car so now my girlfriend won't let me get a blue car. :)

That being said I have a white with black interior SR plus on order looks like it's not happening my sales rep said he is working to find me one that is not claimed as long as I'm okay with any color. I'd like to get white with white but I would definitely consider blue with white it is so good looking
Thanks, it really is beautiful car!

Federal rebate ends Dec 31- you don't take delivery, it's no more. The California hasn't been avail for over a year- they ran out of money. You apply and hope the legislature one day re-instates.

Funds were replenished a few months ago. The rebate was reduced to $2,000 after December 3rd and there are quite a few new rules to familiarize yourself with, but the rebate is still available.

Clean Vehicle Rebate Project

I had a VIN, MVPA the loan signed, money sent to Tesla, and ready to take delivery on Monday morning only to get a text from Tesla claiming they left a voicemail (they didn't) informing me that they expect my car to be built in January and need to reschedule my delivery date. No time frame, no other communication.

I was really excited about the delivery and all my close friends and family were similarly excited about my first car. I'm just really hoping I get the car within the first week of January. Having to explain to everyone that Tesla couldn't get the car to me in a reasonable amount of time after missing their original tax credit delivery date is not going to be a good look for Tesla.
Ordered LR AWD on 10/18. Still no delivery date after Tesla missed 12/26 appointment. Delivery center today said it's still expected this year and to be by my phone for when they call. I don't believe it.

I would say LR AWD , you have a good chance of getting.

Ordered Model 3 on Nov 29
Received text saying it's coming out of production on Dec 24
Scheduled for delivery on Dec 26 and received VIN number but not MVPA
Rescheduled to Dec 28 with no MVPA
Rescheduled to Dec 29 with no MVPA
Rescheduled to Dec 30 with no MVPA
Rescheduled to Dec 31 8PM

I hope I make the cut:eek:

I just received :

TESLA DELIVERY UPDATE - You are on track to receive one of the last Teslas built in 2019! We currently expect your Model 3 to be built Monday night and are planning for you to take delivery on 12/31 at the Tesla Factory (45500 Fremont Blvd, Fremont, CA 94538) once it is produced. Details on more precise timing to come tomorrow. If you are unable to take delivery on 12/31, please reply JANUARY and we will plan your delivery for next month.

I just received :

TESLA DELIVERY UPDATE - You are on track to receive one of the last Teslas built in 2019! We currently expect your Model 3 to be built Monday night and are planning for you to take delivery on 12/31 at the Tesla Factory (45500 Fremont Blvd, Fremont, CA 94538) once it is produced. Details on more precise timing to come tomorrow. If you are unable to take delivery on 12/31, please reply JANUARY and we will plan your delivery for next month.
Me too! Fingers crossed!

I just received :

Just got the same text. But I was supposed to pick up from Dublin originally.

Reactions: SMAlset
I just received :

What time is your pickup set for?

My salesperson was able to track down a SR+ white with black that comes in tomorrow to Marina Del Rey

Pick up 1pm

I kept wavering between the SR plus and the AWD I guess this made up my mind for me

I really love the white interior as well, but it wasn't meant to be. Plus I probably would have had blue jeans all over it anyway

Reactions: SMAlset