Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can't modify service appointment

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There's a couple of things I'd like to remove and one thing I'd like to add to my service appointment booked for October 19th. ... But it's showing in my history, with an invoice and can't be modified.

I noticed on the morning after I reported a couple of paint issues, that my car went into service mode (according to the app, nothing was different in the car). I assumed they were just checking mileage.

This is my first time booking in the app, is this normal? I've tried emailing at the beginning of the week but hear nothing (funnily enough).

Time to hunt down a phone number?

If you had an invoice did you not also get a text message confirming appointment? I received the below after booking an appointment - basically stating that if I needed to add anything else to cancel and rebook another appointment.

Hi Alistair VIN XXXXXXXX,

Thank you for booking your car into Edinburgh Service Centre.

The parts needed for your appointment have been ordered. We are expecting them to arrive in time for your appointment but will update you if anything changes. We expect to have your Tesla for 1 day - the time allocated cannot be amended so if you need to add to your booking, please select a new date to do so. Please let us know if you will need alternative transport although this will be subject to site availability. The local team will be in contact 2 days prior to your appointment.

Thank you,
Tesla Service

NB: All warranty concerns are subject to onsite inspection to determine validity.”

If you had an invoice did you not also get a text message confirming appointment? I received the below after booking an appointment - basically stating that if I needed to add anything else to cancel and rebook another appointment.

Hi Alistair VIN XXXXXXXX,

Thank you for booking your car into Edinburgh Service Centre.

The parts needed for your appointment have been ordered. We are expecting them to arrive in time for your appointment but will update you if anything changes. We expect to have your Tesla for 1 day - the time allocated cannot be amended so if you need to add to your booking, please select a new date to do so. Please let us know if you will need alternative transport although this will be subject to site availability. The local team will be in contact 2 days prior to your appointment.

Thank you,
Tesla Service

NB: All warranty concerns are subject to onsite inspection to determine validity.”

No, though I just checked my messages (my phone is crap, being replaced tomorrow); I have a text from the day after I reported thanking me for dropping off my car, and then one later telling me I can now pick up my car from tesla service!