Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car Colorizer Allows You to Customize The Looks of Your Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Tesla has just released the Car Colorizer to the newest software update, 2022.4.5.3, finally allowing you to customize your car’s color on-screen.

As seen below in the video, the custom color also translates to the Tesla app!

1681844E-7B83-44C8-A53E-E13BE6A0A635.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow people are even hijacking unrelated threads to continue whining about v11.

I miss when I could come on the forums and read interesting ideas and news about Tesla. But now every third post is from Karen who can't wrap her mind around tapping the screen twice for a few things instead of just once.

Hijacking the thread is my error and for that I apologize. But my observations are valid, and most of them precede v11.

Reactions: whatthe2
Back on topic, I don't need it but I don't mind it either. This is such a minor change it was probably something someone threw together during lunch or while waiting for some other long running process / test to complete.

I agree there are bigger things that need addressing, but those most likely take more time and a lot more testing to push out.

I am glad that fluff and / or quality of life type things still make the cut.

Reactions: Nolakai
Wow people are even hijacking unrelated threads to continue whining about v11.

Someone paints your house dark purple without your permission, then toots their own horn for cutting the grass. When you complain about the purple house, Tee Why scolds you.

I miss the days when the forums weren't filled with complaints about v11 too. Because it meant my car's software was easy and intuitive.

V11 is awful, and it rubs salt in the wound to read about the same group of folks that launched the turd that is v11 prioritizing a color picker over fixing the major UI flaws they have just created. Junk.

Bullshit that this customiser isn’t available on my 2 model Xs which are 2018s! Early adopters in Australia of the premium model and you reward new cheap model 3 with this? I’ve had mine wrapped in a glacial frost flip wrap w/ fluoro green badges and callipers turns heads always!