Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car insists to navigate to a supercharger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have my suspicions why Automatic Navigation was turned on by default rather than make it a feature one has to enable. I bet it adds value to shadow-mode Autopilot FSD. Just a theory, but if the car knows where you are going, it has more data than when it doesn't.

Yeah ditto. I was wondering why every morning I got in my car and it was telling me how to get to work. I know how to get to work; don't have alzeimers yet; makes no sense. I suppose this would be useful to all those drivers in California and they could use the traffic feature in navigation to determine which is the best way to go given some traffic interruptions? Do they do this on a daily basis? but for me it is useless. After 3 days of this I investigated that the latest update had turned on automatic navigation by default. Off and it will stay that way.

For a lot of us not in CA it's still nice for traffic routing etc. I use it every day and it's pretty helpful here in AZ with our traffic.

• Informative
Reactions: dark cloud