Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car seats and booster seats 3 in a row

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone have 2 booster seats and one car seat in their model 3? I have 2,4 and 5 year old. Right now all 3 are in car seats (the diono radian 3R) they fit fine but the kids are in 99 percentile for height so they’ll be our growing car seat soon. I bought 2 graco boosters but buckling is near impossible with the way Tesla buckles are set up. Any suggestions or anyone have smaller booster seat suggestions? Thanks guys!
IMG_3562.jpeg

Reactions: Soul Surfer
I really struggled to find 3x boosters that were narrow enough to fit in the my Model 3 backseat. I agree, it will be near impossible for the kids to climb in and buckle / unbuckle. What I did, is install all 3 and left them buckled and made the kids climb in the seats and pull the seatbelts and slide in without actually unbuckling everything. I am sure there is a better solution, but here in the US, boosters and carseats are so big that 3x across in a smaller car is very challenging.

The Multimac out of Europe is the perfect solution (The Full Multimac Range). If you have someone you know across the pond send you one that is by far the best option for 3x small kids in the back. Plus you get the 5 point harness as they continue to get older / taller. My buddy had his family send one over so he could safely strap in 4x kids in the backseat of his Ford F350 when they were towing their camper. Technically Multimac does not meet US standards as the us does not recognize European safety standards.

Eric

Upvote 0
Anyone have 2 booster seats and one car seat in their model 3? I have 2,4 and 5 year old. Right now all 3 are in car seats (the diono radian 3R) they fit fine but the kids are in 99 percentile for height so they’ll be our growing car seat soon. I bought 2 graco boosters but buckling is near impossible with the way Tesla buckles are set up. Any suggestions or anyone have smaller booster seat suggestions? Thanks guys!

As your kids grow, so do your car needs.
Unless you are willing to relocate the oldest into the front seat (and eject your better half), you need a bigger car.

Everything else is just delaying the inevitable.

Upvote 0