Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car Show Poster for Roadster?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

adiggs

Sep 25, 2012
Portland, OR
I'm looking for something comparable to the Car Show Poster for Model S that you can see over in the Model S forum, but for a Roadster. I bet somebody has assembled something like that along the way, and if you're willing, I would sure like to steal with pride. I've searched the forum and am not finding anything - if you know of a Roadster poster, would you point me to it?

Thanks

I have a nice one in Word format i can share or add to dropbox tonight. I printed on 20x30 size and Office depot laminated for less than $10. The 11x17 format also works. Or i can email if you drop me a note at dhrivnak at eastman.com.

Roadster_Poster.JPG

I also have the following Word documents laminated and place on the windshield as when I go to car shows there are typically more people and questions than I can get to and this helps to answer the common questions.
Roadster_Questions_1.JPG

Then the EPA ratings open a lot of eyes and again I have this laminated and the laminations fit nicely under the passenger seat.

Roadster_EPA.JPG

Last edited: