Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car washes in the GTA?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Compared to amazon try this place for ONR locatedin Missisauga beside the airport: https://www.prodetailingsupplies.ca/

I've been to this place and the guy who runs it is a good guy. I went to his shop over the summer and forgot my wallet (yeah... the old "I forgot my wallet story") at home. So, I get what I want (I believe it was $22.60 with tax) and I only had a $20 in my pocket. I was thoroughly embarrassed but he gave it so me for $20. I told him I would be back with the $2.60 (as I don't live far from his shop).

I think he was shocked when I came back with his money after about 40 minutes!!! I know it isn't a huge deal, but he didn't have to let me leave with the product and he did, so he gets my endorsement.

Reactions: Panjy and ATC@LWSK
I know this is an old thread however just wanted to share my experience. I washed my Tesla Model 3 in Shell touch less car was (located on Dundas st and third line in Oakville) and it worked very well. the car was quite clean. And I am going to stick with location through the winter now. Just to add I did try Petro Canada touch less car was as well , however it did not clean the car.

Reactions: ATC@LWSK
I know this is an old thread however just wanted to share my experience. I washed my Tesla Model 3 in Shell touch less car was (located on Dundas st and third line in Oakville) and it worked very well. the car was quite clean. And I am going to stick with location through the winter now. Just to add I did try Petro Canada touch less car was as well , however it did not clean the car.

Same experience with Petro-Canada Touchless in Montreal. Left a film of dirt. Esso Touchless cleans well enough in comparison.

Appreciate the reply, I will also it next time I go for a wash.

Dundas and third line use the rail to pull your car along. This can scratch the wheels.
Appleby and Mainway is a drive in and park style - less risk of wheel damage and it cleans well.

I will try this for my next wash, however although Dundas and 3rd line location uses a rail pull it's quite wide and did not scratch my wheels. And indeed it cleaned the car very well.

Reactions: ATC@LWSK
Bumping this thread to know if there are any new locations in Burlington or Oakville for tesla car wash.

Does the foam they use are safe enough for car? I hate to wash it manually and it is impossible to do so in winter.

I have petro canada pass for my crv, so prefer the petro canada location, but any other location is fine too.

Bumping this thread to know if there are any new locations in Burlington or Oakville for tesla car wash.

Does the foam they use are safe enough for car? I hate to wash it manually and it is impossible to do so in winter.

I have petro canada pass for my crv, so prefer the petro canada location, but any other location is fine too.
I have been using AutoSpa on Appleby and Mainway and like them. They are not touchless but the wash is really good and you get a good thorugh wash. They also have self wash stations as well.

I use Shell touchless during winters just to get grime out, but for a good clean wash AutoSpa is good.

I have been using AutoSpa on Appleby and Mainway and like them. They are not touchless but the wash is really good and you get a good thorugh wash. They also have self wash stations as well.

I use Shell touchless during winters just to get grime out, but for a good clean wash AutoSpa is good.
Thanks. I will give it a try this week.

But if it is not touchless, do you see any scratches on the car? I dont have any PPE or Ceramic coating.

Thanks. I will give it a try this week.

But if it is not touchless, do you see any scratches on the car? I dont have any PPE or Ceramic coating.
The body panels and paint on the Tesla are bad enough that even a touchless will generate scratches.
Unless you wrap it in bubble wrap your Tesla will get more scratches than most other cars.
So I barely scrutinize any body panel scratches on the car after a wash.

But from a wash perspective it gets the car clean when I need one in a hurry.

Reactions: Here4 Fun
Every Esso car wash that I have been to for the last decade is trackless and touchless - but I have only been to the ones near me in Scarberia.
Funnily enough, I just went through an Esso car wash at Pt Union and Kingston Road that was not a touchless car wash. And this is a popular site with Teslas as it is the spot of the Scarborough Supercharger - the chargers are right between the pumps and the car wash.