Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Carbon fiber dash replacement looks great from RPM Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Plus they did free install. Thinking of changing my white one for this carbon replacement.

tesla7.jpg
tesla8.jpg

The weave shown in the original post in this thread is awful.

I have the same full CF replacement dash from RPMTesla and it was significantly more than $500 shipped to the SF Bay Area, CA. Install can be done by pretty much anyone, anywhere in around five minutes, so there really shouldn't be an installation fee considered.

It seems like their production is inconsistent, but I'm extremely happy with mine: View attachment 413847 View attachment 413848 View attachment 413849 View attachment 413850

One note, RPMTesla's customer service is nonexistent. I ordered matte CF mirror caps and received them seven weeks ago, one was cracked due to poor packaging. They keep giving me the runaround about sending a replacement, saying they're "not in stock" but their website still has them for order. I'm waiting for the two month mark to request a full refund. YMMV, but considering the quality of the piece in the OP and their inability to right their wrongs, I can't vouch for them.

• Informative
Reactions: afadeev
I got the 3M Black Matrix carbon fiber.......we had a white dash and the glare on the mirrors and windshield was horrible.......I had the dash done and the piano black console done with the 3M....beautiful.....$350 for dash and console at Elite Finish,,,,,difference is night and day

I’ve purchased quite a bit from RPM. Bought my CF front lip spoiler from them and had it installed at their shop. The owner Mark and his son were very nice and helpful when I met them. My biggest issue with RPM is their customer service. Or lack thereof. I’ve complained before to them in hopes of them making a better effort but they are still the same. I had issues with my front spoiler coming loose on one side. I reached out to them but no response. Unfortunately this a common occurence with them. It’s evident they are severely understaffed.

• Informative
Reactions: seanr
The weave shown in the original post in this thread is awful.

I have the same full CF replacement dash from RPMTesla and it was significantly more than $500 shipped to the SF Bay Area, CA. Install can be done by pretty much anyone, anywhere in around five minutes, so there really shouldn't be an installation fee considered.

It seems like their production is inconsistent, but I'm extremely happy with mine: View attachment 413847 View attachment 413848 View attachment 413849 View attachment 413850

One note, RPMTesla's customer service is nonexistent. I ordered matte CF mirror caps and received them seven weeks ago, one was cracked due to poor packaging. They keep giving me the runaround about sending a replacement, saying they're "not in stock" but their website still has them for order. I'm waiting for the two month mark to request a full refund. YMMV, but considering the quality of the piece in the OP and their inability to right their wrongs, I can't vouch for them.

Same here. Original order was placed on May 8th. Received my matte CF mirror caps on the 10th and found out one was cracked. Emailed them on the 10th and told me they are out of stock and will ship as soon as they have them. Been following up with them for the past 3 months on the status of the replacement caps and my performance spoiler. Got a response today after 3 attempts of following up on my email sent on 7/30 saying they expect to have both my replacement caps and performance spoiler shipped within 2 weeks. Not gonna hold my breath on that one...

Same here. Original order was placed on May 8th. Received my matte CF mirror caps on the 10th and found out one was cracked. Emailed them on the 10th and told me they are out of stock and will ship as soon as they have them. Been following up with them for the past 3 months on the status of the replacement caps and my performance spoiler. Got a response today after 3 attempts of following up on my email sent on 7/30 saying they expect to have both my replacement caps and performance spoiler shipped within 2 weeks. Not gonna hold my breath on that one...
I've had the the matte CF mirror caps from RPM on my car for 2 months or so. I'm thinking about replacing them. Interested?