Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cargo Liner

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I use it with the 6-seat configuration. It is strong enough to prevent boxes from sliding through. That's one of the reasons I got it - to blockade that section. The only time it will sag through is if you have something heavy only in the center, and there's nothing to weigh down the sides. But overall, it works pretty nicely. I'd like if the headrest straps were a little better fitting, but for a "universal" fit, it's definitely good.

Are their any hooks on the side that can be used to prevent groceries from sliding into the front? I had to drive with watermellons rolling around in the 2nd row

I ordered one of those pet partitions, but it's too tall for the X. I need to cut the arms down significantly in order for it to fit, a job I plan on doing this weekend. Once I get it set up, I may consider getting a cargo liner to cover it all up.
I've sawed off the posts and drilled stopper-holes in them. Now they fit the smaller height of the Model-X.
gB8xlrj.jpg

• Helpful
Reactions: mikevbf
i got this from teslafans, a little similar to Evannex one, but cheaper.I tuck the part you see hanging over the edge back up under the mat and it does a great job protecting my investment for a very low price!

Attachments

• cargo liner for pet.jpg
    cargo liner for pet.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 85