TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Cargo organizer

Discussion in 'Model X: Interior & Exterior' started by CurrentRide, Jun 23, 2016.

1. CurrentRide

CurrentRide Member

Does anyone have a suggestion for an organizer that will fit in the trunk well when the floor is set in the lower position? It is an oddly shaped space, but a good place to put charging cables, a tire repair kit, the hitch assembly, and an air pump.

2. RKap

RKap Member

Where did you get that?

3. RKap

RKap Member

I don't have my X yet so I'm not sure of the dimensions, but could this work? It may be smaller than the space, but still a good option.
    [​IMG]
    Trunk Organizer for Tesla Model S

4. nctalkinghead

nctalkinghead Member

i don't have my Model X yet, but I will make a divider(s) for that storage space like I did for my Model S. Cut a 1x4 to fit the space front to back. Wrap it in cheap felt remnant from the fabric store. Staple a piece of velcro to each end. You can move it to custom size the space as needed. total cost is about 5 bucks