TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Cargo organizer

Discussion in 'Model X: Interior & Exterior' started by CurrentRide, Jun 23, 2016.

1. CurrentRide

CurrentRide Member

Does anyone have a suggestion for an organizer that will fit in the trunk well when the floor is set in the lower position? It is an oddly shaped space, but a good place to put charging cables, a tire repair kit, the hitch assembly, and an air pump.

2. RKap

RKap Member

Where did you get that?

3. RKap

RKap Member

I don't have my X yet so I'm not sure of the dimensions, but could this work? It may be smaller than the space, but still a good option.
    [​IMG]
    Trunk Organizer for Tesla Model S

4. nctalkinghead

nctalkinghead Member

i don't have my Model X yet, but I will make a divider(s) for that storage space like I did for my Model S. Cut a 1x4 to fit the space front to back. Wrap it in cheap felt remnant from the fabric store. Staple a piece of velcro to each end. You can move it to custom size the space as needed. total cost is about 5 bucks

5. acarlos1000

acarlos1000 Member

6. ScottieLV

ScottieLV Member

I would like to ask someone who has a MX to confirm the dimensions of the trunk well when floor is set to lowest position W" x D"x H" or please confirm that the Rosa 59001 Rigid-Base Trunk Organizer fits the MX trunk well? I want to order one & still waiting for my MX.

7. Gwgan

Gwgan Almost a wagon

8. F123456

F123456 Member

The dimensions are 39" x 12.6" x 6.4" for the EVAnnex one and 38" x 15" x 7" for the one on Amazon. The EVAnnex one is specifically for the X,
    I've already tested in my first X, and I don't yet have my second, so I can't confirm measurements. Height and width look fine, but I don't know the depth. Anyone?

9. Akrion

Akrion Member

Another vote for the ROLA. Fits great and it seems quite solid. Here is a quick video about it: